Sunday, August 09, 2009

DO YOU EVER.................

Do you ever just need a change? It seems like a change around the house gives new meaning to cleaning & entertaining! It doesn't take much (in this case it did take a lot:) to make my home feel new and exciting again! The cleaning energy re-emerges and the addition of accessories make life worth while...LOL! Well, I had had my dining room combo for 20+ yrs. now and was ready for an update and new look. It all started with a china cabinet I found at Penny's. Well, from there it was listing on Craigslist and purchasing online:) In a couple of weeks it will all come together and I am really excited to see the end result. I have a lovely walnut country French dining table that I plan on keeping......but everything else will be GONE! Here are two of my choices. Love the simple little chairs. I only purchased 4 because I am using two that my sister refinished as the hostess chairs (they have arms and upholstered seats:) Oh the THRILL OF THE HUNT!

1 comment:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love it. I'm excited for you, Linda, and look forward to your "new" dining room!