Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time Out.............

I have been working on a commission for a friend in England. I spent 14 hours one day (starting at 4:30 in the morning) focused on her pictures and the journal pages I am putting together. After that long I had to get away from it and decided to start a quilt I have been wanting to make! Another Crazy Quilt!!!!! This one will also be for Maddie.....but in more subtle colors. A baby can't have too many quilts...ha..ha! I really do believe that all babies should be covered with a quilt made by someone that loves them:) Here are pics of the first steps.......I LOVE THIS METHOD! You can't make a mistake:)

2 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

I am in love with the colors you have chosen...what beautiful fabric!!!

Anonymous said...

Maddie loves her first quilt from Nana and will treasure it FOREVER. She loves Nana very much!