Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I have been tagged by Nelda:)

Nelda Ream has tagged me to complete a small challenge!

The question is......"What are you about right now?"

I am about:

Family

creating

BABIES

periwinkle blue

cozy rooms

warm fuzzy feelings

nature, water, flowers, trees:)

home cooking and comfort foods

eco-friendly

whistle of distant trains

song of birds

teal, red orange and taupe

joy....new life

warm breezes

flower buds

LOVE OF LIFE!

check out how this got started at

Happy Day Art!

3 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I loved reading this, Linda!

I came by to congratulate you and your family on your beautiful new arrival!! What a doll baby!

I also love your Mother's Day gift! WOW!!

HappyDayArt! said...

LOVELY! What a nice life you must have. Congratulations on the arrival of your dear baby!

Thanks for playing.

Catherine

nelda ream said...

That's a nice list, Linda. It's no wonder you have babies on it. Teal, red-orange, and taupe sounds like a very interesting color combination. Are you working on an art piece in those colors?