Monday, February 02, 2009

My Baby Boys....

My daughter in law sent me this pic tonight of the twins in their jammers I made them for Christmas! They have been suffering with RSV and stomach flu........this has really been a hard winter for illness all around:( I got to spend some time with them yesterday when they came over for the Super Bowl Party....unfortunately their daddy was home sick. Sheila had been stuck in the house for two weeks with various uckies and needed to get out for awhile:) I didn't get to spend enough time with my babies, but they did enjoy their new car matt I made them and their Thomas train set. Precious little ones make me long for Spring so that we can be outside playing......won't be too long now:)

1 comment:

Becky said...

i still remember when your boys were infants...they are too cute, linda!
becky