Sunday, November 09, 2008

Productive Sunday :-)



Treadmills
Today I got serious about creating some art for my favorite little shop, Recycled Rose! I have been away from my studio way to long, but have had a hard time getting inspired....... Today, I simply started and it started coming back....my muse I mean:D I worked all day creating some Christmas Boxes with journals. We were then treated to a nice dinner at "Tucker's Place" in Soulard area! Always a treat and especially when it is with those I love! Thanks Chris and Shelia.......we had a great time:D
These boxes aren't finished......but I am so happy to have gotten this much done:D Will post pics of finished pieces later....

1 comment:

Cindy said...

They are not finished? Well, they are just as cute as can be! And love the journal too! :D

c