Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sicker than a Dog?











Treadmills

Where do these funny cliches come from? Have you ever wondered????? I have! How sick is a dog and why is he more sick than a human! Or........"Down with a Bug"......what does that mean? Enough of that.....................I must have the flu because the aches have hit me hard! Can't breath, tight chest, swollen glands, hoarse voice, chills, fever, head full, runny nose and ears a poppin!!!! I have spent the day sitting or laying by the fireplace......the heat always makes me feel better:D Since I can't stand to do nothing....I drug all of my paints, papers and altered books to the hearth with me. I am not sure I am thrilled with ANYTHING I produced today, but I thought I would share anyway! I wonder if our work is better when we feel good? Don't know that either......

11 comments:

Sue said...

They are all awesome!I especially like the one with one of the twins (I think) on the rabbit. Just darling.

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute. You're creative even when you're down. I like all of it, but I especially like the LOVE page with the butterfly net, etc. Get well soon!! ~Teri~

JUST ME said...

Linda,

I hope you start feeling better. Sounds like you caught a bug. It's going around you know. You take care of yourself and drink lots of fluids and get some rest. I was oohing and aahing over your work before I knew you were sick so you still can create don't you worry your little heart out.....

I will check on you again soon to see how you are doing.....

Angelica

Sharon Tomlinson said...

First I'm wishing you a get well quick wish.
Second, please never doubt that these pages are beautiful and so full of life and sweetness. Your pages always amaze me.

Dawn said...

You poor dear...
Feel better soon, please?!?
I always enjoy your peeks into the journals you so lovingly make.

FleasKneesStudio.blogspot.com said...

Ooooh, poor baby--you need hot tea and plenty of comforting. So sorry to hear you are feeling badly! On the other hand, you produce more and better "stuff" when you are a sickie than I ever do when I'm well. (It just ain't fair!) Linda, too

Judy said...

Linda, the pages are so beautiful - cant believe you do them when so sick. Get better soon and have a lovely birthday celebration.
xo

Cindy said...

Those pages are wonderful. And with you being sick even. I love the eggs and rabbitts. Hope you are getting better, lots of rest and fluids.

c

Beth Leintz said...

If this is what you make when you're sick, I can't even imagine what you must come up with you're feeling up to par. I LOVE how you combined paint with pictures & the wallpaper- you've defintly got a style!

Lee Weber said...

I love your "sick" pictures!! The bug is traveling- we've had it too.

Becky said...

love these pages linda! hope you are feeling better.
becky