Monday, February 11, 2008

She is My Valentine.......



Margo is going to have a Valentine Party at school next Thursday and I wanted her to have something special to wear! This is what I came up with......a little blouse with white and gold hearts and a skirt with Valentines all over it:D Love the fabrics! I actually bought two more fabrics to go with these but decided this was enough! I hope it all fits now......If you see anything else I might add please let me know! I am stumped! I thought I would make her a bow for her hair....................
We didn't get any good pictures of her at her party:( She is sort of going through a stage where she doesn't want you to take her picture. She won't smile or look at you when you have the camera in your hand.....hopefully this will pass!
Treadmills

7 comments:

missy j said...

did you hear me gasp out loud? DARLING!
missy

Sue said...

She will be the best dressed of all. What a cute dress!
I bet she eventually outgrows the camera shy thing. Ryan did. But it did take some time.

PAT said...

This is just too cute, Linda!

A belated happy birthday to Rog and Margo!

Pat

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

sooooooooooooo sweet, she will love it... love, sissy

JUST ME said...

Linda.....

ADORABLE is all I have to say. Wish I had a daughter and also wish I could sew as wonderfully as you. It does not need anything else. It will be wonderful with the final touch.....a little bow!

Angie

P.S. Thanks for the advice

Jeanne said...

Isn't that Valentine fabric darling? I love it!
xo jeanne

Jill said...

I bet she will be the Belle of the Ball! So cute! What a lucky little girl...such a special grandma!