Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hostess with the Mostess.....




Last night I made this little hostess apron for my darling friend Angelica! She is such a sweetheart....always thinking of me and giving me supportive comments:D This blogging world puts us in touch with so many wonderful people that we wouldn't ordinarily meet!!!!! You gotta love it..........so......here is your little Holiday Gift from my heart, Angie! I only hope I still have your address.....maybe you should send it to me again just in case:D Love you, Lin

5 comments:

Lee Weber said...

Loving the apron. I recently bought a vintage one from a thirft store and wear it all of the time! Who knew? Plus, I love toile!

Anonymous said...

Linda,

You are wonderful, but I cannot take this apron from you so I will be sending you something soon. I was the one that asked if you can make me one so I really want to pay your for your time and energy and material. I appreciate your kindness always.

Angie
2077 floral drive
ofallon, mo 63368

Anonymous said...

Oh P.S. I love it it is wonderful.......

Thanks again for doing this for me.

Love,

Angelica

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

Big Linnie, very sweet, and I love the red with the black and white (of course)... So "50's" !!!!!!
luv, sissy

Judy said...

Gorgeous. indeed i concur wtih your comment about blogs and meeting people like you has been so enriching - happy Holidays to you and your precious family.
xoxo