Monday, November 19, 2007

Clayton Center.....



Treadmills
Sheila has invited me many times to meet her and the boys at the Clayton Center (wonderful center where mommy and kids can play in all kinds of different activities)........so.....today I took her up on it! I was going to be 72 degrees out and I needed to get out of the house and away from the sewing machine:) Today it was all about Chase and Grandma! He stuck to me or pulled me all around the center to show me everything. SO SWEET!!!! He mugged for me putting all kinds of things on his head....including a wicker laundry basket:D He even moved to sit closer during snack time! Oh my......they already know how to tie Nana around their little finger! Thought I would share a few pics......thought they were so cute:D

4 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

What an absolute cutie pie!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Susan
xox

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable it just makes me want to scoop them up and smother those cheeks with kisses.

Judy said...

Oh soooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!

Stratos Jet Charters said...

Aren't they the most adorable boys you have ever seen. Oh wait, I'M THE MOM, of course I think that! :-)