Friday, October 19, 2007

1154LILL.........................




Treadmills
Last time we were in K.C. you might remember me saying that I had a purse made for Arica (D.I.L.).....or should I say that I purchased a purse that Arica designed at the "1154LILL" Studio. Well, if you didn't see it, we were perusing the Plaza Art Fair when I saw a sign that simply said 1154 Lill...............I had seen this before online and couldn't get there fast enough. Wonderful store with great selections of fabric. You pick your model of purse you want and all the fabrics to make it up:D So much fun! I wanted to get Arica something special for being the most gracious HOSTESS everytime we come and bring family members with us to boot! I have told you before....this young lady is like my own daughter......always loving and oh so generous with her time and home:D We love her so and are always wanting her to know how much she means to us! I know that buying something is not the way to say, I love you, but we also tell her as often as we can. Well, back on track.............she finally got her purse this week and called to tell me how great it was. Today she sent this pics and I thought I would share.....

No comments: