Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vintage Wallpaper Packets.......


Treadmills
Tonight I am cutting and stacking vintage wallpaper for some packets I will have to offer in my Etsy in the next day or two. Harder than I thought.....getting that old wallpaper to lay flat when cutting:) I guess I would have a hard time laying flat after being curled up for 50 to 60 years.....tee....hee! I have purchasing vintage paper for my collage work for some time now and couldn't possibly use it all:D I also have a Give-A-Way going that I need to prepare for......so the time has come. Anyway, I must get back to cutting.....but thought I would give you a sneak peek!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful wallpaper. Thanks for sharing with us!
*HUGS*

eb said...

too yummy!

xox - eb.

One Crabapple said...

wow your papers are so pretty !!!

And isn't that ALOT OF WORK !!!?

xxo-S.