Friday, March 23, 2007

Ribbon Rack and New Collage!



Treadmills
I was inspired by something I saw on someone's blog........using a rack/shelf as a ribbon rack! I found the perfect shelf with plenty of open slats for ribbons and "Whalla".......
I find that my ribbon doesn't stay nicely in the jars. I have too much and the pieces are far too long........anyway.....this works much better for me and I can see all the colors in a glance:)
The other photo is a collage I finished the other night! At the very bottom there is a scallop of beautiful tissue paper! Shabby Chic (Rachael) scalloped edged tissue in three varities for 3.99! How adorable the patterns are and great for collage work:) All from our friendly TARGET! The collage is called "Sunday Morning Ritual".........I think that is self explanitory:)

9 comments:

kristin said...

wow!! what a wonderful load of ribbon you have there!

nelda said...

Love this idea! The ribbons are so pretty hanging from the shelf. I found the same tissue at Target. Did you see the composition books in the same RA line? So pretty for journaling.

angelica torrez said...

Great idea Linda... I might have to do that myself if you don't mind.

Thanks for your encouragement... I think you and Becky are the only ones that visit my BLOG and I thank you.

Love, Angelica...

The Feathered Nest said...

Linda, your collage is so beautiful! I love it! I haven't been to Target in a while so it seems I need to pay them a visit. I'm going to go through the packets of letters and sent you the best ones!! Dawn :)

Karin (creativechaos) said...

I love that collage.....sigh.....I love everything you do! The ribbn rack looks great! Isn't fun to see them hanging. I feel so more inclined and inspired to use them.

Carol said...

I love the collage and the idea for a ribbon rack is great!

MarilynH said...

Linda--your collage is so beautiful! I love everything about it!

delila said...

Linda, i am sorry about your leg :/ Hopefully it will heal soon, so you do not have to suffer much.

The collage is pretty, as always :)
... and concratz from the mag cover!

jenny holiday said...

Ohhh This collage is just so so lovely!! Love it to bits!!!!!

Happy Spring!!

xoxo Jenny

ps..your new ribbon vignette is fabbbulous!!