Saturday, March 31, 2007

My precious little girls......



I know....I know....it gets boring seeing someone elses children....but this grandma can't get enough! After being gone a week, the first thing I wanted to do was to see my babies. My daughter was sweet enough to bring over the girls for Nana to have a little time with them:) Even though they will be over again tomorrow (Palm Sunday) for our annual Easter Egg Hunt!!! I have such wonderful kids.........I am sooooooooooo blessed!
Here is little Milly with Papa out on the deck. Spring is such a fresh breath of happiness after a long winter:) We put the two of them in the Jacuzzi and Margo wasn't sure she wanted to share her Big Girl Bath with her little sister.......and....Milly wasn't sure she wanted to be there at all:)
Treadmills

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it gets boring!!! Although, I am a biased blogger who plasters her kids all over her blog! :) They are precious! Too cute!

Vintage Papers said...

I love seeing your grandkids! the girls and guys are BEAUTIFUL!

Laura said...

Milly looks so big!!! She is growing fast and is adorable!!!

Margo is such a dear!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Boxwood Cottage said...

So sweet!

One Crabapple said...

Sweet DArling Gramma's Girls...

I NEVER get tried of seeing them!

Keep 'em coming !

xxo