Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HOW SWEET IT IS..........

Valentines Day
that is

My sweet hubby brought a big bouquet of flowers
and
a big box of chocolates!

The mailman dropped off several wonderful treats.
first
a
Valentine
from my peeps
Chase
and
Hunter
(Chris and Sheila)
everyone should have daughters and daughter-in-laws like me:)

inside were pics of my babes when I gave them their bears....and a family photo of all four that I will cherish forever!!!
then
last, but not least
Sweet Becky sent me a beautiful handmade Valentine along with all kinds
of goodies! She put in ribbons, papers, cards and old fashioned Valentines
Thanks Becky!
I hope all of you have had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Naturegirl said...

A LoVe-Ly collage and I wish you
a ~Happy Hearts Day!~

Gypsy Purple said...

I had a great day...seems like you did too