Sunday, January 21, 2007

Almost 4 yrs. old.......

We also had the pleasure of our little Margo Saturday and Sunday! If you noticed the hair cut.......she played beauty parlor last week and managed to cut off most of her pretty hair on the right side of her head.....thus the "Buster Brown" new do! She is always a treat to have overnight....she runs us around like she owns the place:) and.......we love it! Margo still isn't talking much which makes us so sad, but her actions speak louder than any words and she is such fun to be with:) She likes to be by herself....so we have to pull her into everything we do. I wish I could live to be 170 yrs. old so I could be around to take care of her when she gets older......I know that isn't possible, but I am going to work on a way that I can leave something to her that will let her know I always love her........ Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. She will know how loved she is.

One Crabapple said...

Oh Precious Margo ! she is a doll !

oh .... I can remember playing Beauty Parlour...with my BROTHER AND THE DOGS ! yes, moms like when you do that....

Well her new 'do is charming and fits her quite well.

Your love brought a squeeze on my heart.

They will all know that you loved them Linda.
Without a doubt.