Sunday, October 01, 2006

She was the highlight of the sad week-end!

We had our baby Margo for the past two days and she was such a relief from the sadness. Always so much fun to giggle and play! Off to the Pumpkin Farm ( all five of us) this beautiful Sunday afternoon. Once home I recieved the dreaded news that Caleb, our little 2nd grader, had passed away this morning! WOW....it is so hard to wrap your brain around all this grief. No parent should ever have to bury their own children....especially a 7 yr. old.......
I can only hold tight the daily memories I am gathering from my children and grandchildren. Enough to fill my mind each day with the gifts I have been given each and every day!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will put Caleb and his family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry as well..... Linda I am sorry I was actually praying for a miracle this morning and now I read this..... They are together up there looking over us way down here.............

I apologize again......

Love, Angelica

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda I am so sorry to read this sad news. Those two people would be part of so many lives. As you say each day is so precious.

jen v said...

So very sad :(

One Crabapple said...

Sweet Sweet Angel.

katie said...

what lovely photos for such a poignant post. we live each day as a magic gift and so often waste it. reading this today will help me appreciate all I have and those I love
Thank you