Monday, October 09, 2006

My week-end pick me up......

I have been feeling so sad that I canceled all my plans with the kids and gave up seeing my grandkids. It had been so sad at school and I had so much to finish before this next week-end I didn't see how I was going to get it all done. I was REALLY STRESSED! ......and then, I got a call that Chris (my oldest) felt badly for me and was bringing the boys out and he was going to help Rog spred 8 scoops of mulch! He knew how much I wanted to be with the boys and when I canceled he got worried. What a sweetie and what a treat!
Later, Carrie feeling the same anxiety, brought Margo over to make sure all was well. We ended up keeping her for the night and I was ALL BETTER:-D Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

What beauties he has in his arms, I want to kiss those cheeks!!