Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Late Summer Offerings.....

I won't bore you with all the details....but having been home the last two days with stomach flu I thought I would take a few pics for my blog. FINALLY the heat as subsided and the flowers are trying so hard to make a come back! I lost manyh of the plants in pots on my deck, but the ones that survived are starting to flourish in the cool evenings and reasonable temps during the day. Oh, how I love Picassa.....with it's help I am able to bring you a little bit of color from outside my kitchen...... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

One Crabapple said...

ohh stomache fluuuu

yuk

you are like your little flowers

Trying to make a come back...

Feel Better Soon-ER

SMoochies- S.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Thanks for the flowers! I'd like to see more of your garden!
Hope your feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh how horrible I do hope you feel better soon. Lovely photos and lovely quilt.