Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dingle Dangle.......

I just finished this piece and really had fun with the colors. Do you go to the same color scheme over and over????? I sure do! The yellow is something new, but all the rest of the colors just jump out at me as I look at the tins trying to decide what I want to do! I just started one of a coffee cup for the java freaks.........a little different than the rest! We'll see how far it gets. I got a cute little two hole metal punch yesterday from Dick Blick........handy little tool for putting in holes without disturbing the tin around it! I was using an awl before and it always left bugger around the edge.....if you know what I mean:-D)


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.. I just love the tin things you've been doing. You may have seen a few of mine on my blog from back in April, after I took a great class with Linda & Opie O'Brien at ArtFest. I bought the little two hole punch from them too. I also used the same yellow mustard tin and made earrings!

Are you selling your pieces?

Becky said...

oh lord- if i make one more green thing i'll just spit! occas i add some purple then some more green...
b

kathywas said...

Wow, Linda! This is just the cutest thing since sliced bread! Although YOU might not think so, it was worth every sliver of metal that your poor finger and thumb endured! I LOVE it!!