Friday, August 25, 2006

Autumn is right around the corner......


This little box was finished this morning. I am feeling like autumn is almost here! Boy, it will be nice to feel those cool nights and breezes. Can't wait to feel that crispness in the air! My yard and gardens are a complete disaster because it has been too hot and too humid to work out there! I guess my age has something to do with that but I am hard pressed to admit that to myself!..
I am still fighting and scratching chigger bites I got while helping my son and daughter-in-law in their new overgrown yard. That was over three weeks ago. The thought of more bites and ticks has also kept me out of the weeds and woods in the back. As soon as it cools down, I plan to spend many an evening cleaning up the mess to get ready for winter........ Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how absolutely beautiful. I love your work!

Sandy

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Simply delightful! Every bit of it, sings!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful box and beautiful roses from your husband. I sympathise with those bites.

Laura said...

perfectly gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

love these boxes of yours - and yes, I love autumn too. It is by far my favorite season..

Anonymous said...

Linda, I am loving all your art right now! This box is charming, especially that little acorn!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hello Linda,

I'm new to your blog (coming from Sandy's arttealife) and I love it, you have so many wonderful and inspiring ideas!