Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Give-A-Way!

i have a list of projects started....a mile long! now on my second day of summer vacation i must set about the task of finishing some of them:) of course this goes along with laundry, bed making, floor washing and sorting and cleaning out! my art projects always take precidence over the latter...you understand that! anyway, this little bird cage needed a few finishing touches. again inspired by all the birdies on other blogs, i was driven to make a cage of my own. i thought it would be fun to make this a give-a-way.....so if you are interested in having this "bird in a gilded cage" hanging in your kitchen window or in your bath just leave me a comment in the comment section. at the end of one week....next tuesday, i will draw your name from a hat (or other similarly shaped item:) and we will see who gets our little bird to chirp in their ear!!!!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

etre-soi said...

This is such a lovely cage oh my I'm sure you don't take international entries do you ??? If you take count me in ok ? I'm starting to make a new deco and painting all my walls this would be so cute by the window :) Lively work :)

lindaharre said...

of course i will take international entries....good luck!

Anonymous said...

wow...I just found your blog. great work. the bird cage is just lovely.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I am in, come fly away with me!! How fun!!

Kari said...

Just found your blog. I love it!! Your work is wonderful:)This cage is great!