Saturday, May 20, 2006

Studio Friday.....contrast!

i know this is late, but it fit so well for the challenge of "contrast" in your studio. this is a bit of a stretch, because my studio (my legitimate studio is at the other end of the room.....but somehow i have managed to take most of the lower level as my studio! at this end is my sewing table with my machines set up and my sewing cabinets that house many of my sewing supplies. i love the contrast of shape.....brought to light even more by the fact that they are all the same color or....lacking color:) most of the shapes have texture as well.....love it....love it....love it! i am including some detailed pics just to show the textures..... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

lindaharre said...

I know....it's kind of sad...tee he! ~L.

AscenderRisesAbove said...

wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful collection!

and have to say that the roses/flower t-shirts are wonderfull! I want to make one for my self! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your collection, the different shapes and sizes!

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful collection of shapes, textures and lights and darks. Very nice!