Sunday, April 23, 2006

THANK YOU ................................

i have been busy lately with school things and haven't gotten this big thank you out! So, THANK YOU for all the wonderful cards and goodies! Angelica sent me an envelope of wonderful little embelishments and a package of beautiful white flowers, Corey sent me some vintage photos that i already have plans for, and Denise sent me an envelope of embelishments, boxes, vintage photo and vintage paper....WOW! the bunny card was an Easter card from Angelica. you are all so sweet and it makes me so happy to have such sweet blogger buddies! XXXOOO Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

love the images! Cannot wait to see your creative force unfold with what you received!

JUST ME said...

Linda,

you are very welcome......

I also mailed something out yesterday hope you will get it on Monday.

love, angie