Saturday, April 08, 2006

ITsY bItSy tInY WeEniE SHop.......


Treadmills
oh my.......................................................i have been on this machine since 7:30am. everything that can hurt does hurt! i have been in the same virtual position more than 9 hours! anything to make a sale:) i have been setting up more of my online "Itsy Shop".......now i realize why i paid someone soooooo much money to set up my website! if the truth be known......i want to RETIRE! as a teacher, i have a great retirement program but need to suppliment it with a few green backs to support my hobbies! well, i have tried a website....too hard to get people to it....the right people anyway:) i have thought about having my work in galleries or shops, but alas.....that takes time:{ something i don't seem to have enough of.....isn't that everyone's problem? since blogging i have discovered this little inexpensive "it's my site" shop that a computer challenged person as myself can use to display their wares. did i mention that i spent a fortune buying WORDS from google? or that i spent another tidy bundle on ebay? well......that was last summers efforts. yes, i did draw more people to my site but only sold a few things....ebay was a bust. i ended up owing them more than i made.....bad business venture:) sooooooooooooooooooo this morning i pulled out a stack of prints i made for a show i had last Oct. and decided to put them up online with a few other items i make and sell at school. if you are so inclined....take a look. ANY feedback would be appreciated....i need all the help i can get:}

2 comments:

JUST ME said...

Linda,

I was thinking have you ever tried art fairs like in Old St. Charles.... Where they do a weekend fair like the Fleur De Lis one that comes I think either in the summer or fall...... I would volunteer to go help you sell your stuff............. Angelica

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

don't tell me we're going to do tilles park again, ha ha ha. what goes around, comes around, luv, sis