Sunday, March 26, 2006

happy sunday...............

Treadmills
R.E.V.E.L.A.T.I.O.N..........this blogging has made me create! is it that i now have a showcase for my evenings work? or is it that i get a critique that i always want and need? or is it the challenge? being able to create in the direction of an online artist i admire? i really don't know!!!!!, but i know it works...............................i have created more work in the past several months than i have in a year or two! the fact that i work makes it hard to be out and about seeing what is happening on the art scene.....it is also harder to go skittering around for unique art supplies and the junk to incorporate into my artwork and the latest and greatest product....but i think those are just excuses i have used many times:). THIS BLOG has made it fun and easy to find artists i admire and keep up with their daily inspiration and work! i have been transported to a world of "KINDRED SPIRITS"......those that i understand and understand me......what joy!!!!! i have become somewhat of a loner in the past 8 yrs. we live about 20 miles away from the action and once i land at home after a day of teaching, i am there to stay. i am now able to virtually do all that browsing and shopping with my eyes right in the comfort of my warm and cozy studio....any hr. of the day or night! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen-You of the Siserhood of Blogs!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes!!!!! This so very true Isn't it the most amazing thing?

Ellen said...

Amazing how this thing works, isn't it? That's part of the reason I began blogging---a push to create, and the opportunity to share. You seem to be creating far more than I am, but I think we all do what we can with what we've got.

Thanks for the comments on my blog, by the way. I always like to know someone's been looking!
e