Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm so sad:-(

Treadmills
I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden my NEW CAMERA doesn't work! I use my camera as much as I use my toothbrush....and yes, I always have good breath. I just invested (6 months ago) a large sum of money in a new camera with more pixils than you can count. Well, I have been so happy with it that I went out a purchased a pricey (is that spelled right?) 15 minute battery charger and an extra set of batteries. Then I needed a nice case....not just for the camera, but for all the batteries, charger etc. I decided on a really good case that would last the lifetime of the camera! THEN, I needed a new program for my computer so that I could do some of that fancy stuff with my photos. Got it, got it installed, liked it alot! Since I couldn't plug it in without unplugging my embroidery machine card unit and my zip drive for school grading, I purchased a satelite for my USB port. With this gizmo I can plug in four things at one time.......wonder of wonders! Well, this story had a happy ending until last night when I tried to take a few photos for my blog......nothing.....nothing....new batteries...nothing....sooooo sad!

No comments: