Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Everything old is new again!





Treadmills
Thank you to Sharon at Red Lead..........using her technique, I just finished an ugly 1960's vintage Med. table. Wow, I can't believe how a little paint and paper can change the entire look. I wanted something nice at the end of an uneventful hall to our bedrooms. We already had painted the wall red, hung a nice mirror and black chandelier. All I needed was a table. After much searching, my daughter gave me an old sofa table she was getting rid of. With the inspiration from a table that Sharon had refinished at Red Lead....I was on my way. I am really pleased with the end result. See what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Linda..Your table is the greatest..where did you get all of that fab paper?

firstborn studio said...

linda...this is theee most fabulous!so glad you have shared it here for inspiration!
xo,
denise