Friday, September 02, 2005

SEEING RED!



In my haste to get some new photos of my paintings,(to make postcards for my up and coming show) , I dropped my camera on the ceramic tile floor..................After several four letter words escaped my mouth I became sic from the feeling that I had ruined yet another expensive camera. The gods were with me; after replacing the batteries and tapping the zoom that didn't want to move, my little trooper came back to life. Yes, like the phoenix rising, my little Kodak pulled itself together for me. I don't know how to get these postcard/invitations made but thought I would post a few.........................Thanks for indulging me...........

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

First, What are you doing at 2:23 in the morning????? I was going to bring in an invitation to the store when I get them back from Vista Prints....October 2, Monday Club in Webster. 2:00 to 4:00