Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thank you Nancy!


Treadmills
Nancy at Vintage Papers has awarded me the Rockin Girl Blogger Award and I want to thank her so much!!!!! I love blogging and reading others as well.......what fun and inspiration I have received from all of your wonderful entires! Picking 5 blogs I can't miss daily is going to be hard.....because I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on this machine:D......well let's see.....

1. Ulla @ Ulla Benula.......always a good dose of the unique and inspirational!
2. Karin @ Creative Chaos.....witty writing and great creative flare:D Always makes me smile!
3. Elizabeth @ BE..DREAM...PLAY.... Outrageous colors and imaginagion! Free spirit:D
4. Judy @ Red Velvet.......Teacher, Beautiful Person, Gorgeous Artwork....she has it all!
5. Pat @ Back Porch Musings.....gives me the warm fuzzies I need so much....always welcoming!

This was such a hard task because I visit so many of you each day or every other day! I tried to pick blogs of different kinds for those of you that don't already know these ladies. Check them out.....they are all worth the visit! Now ladies, it is your turn:D

10 comments:

PAT said...

Linda, thank you so much for the Rockin Girl Blogger Award. It's much appreciated!

I love all the twirly skirts you've made. It's sheer joy seeing sweet Margo, twirling in hers.

Pat

eb said...

oh my gosh Linda!

thank you so much - and quite an honor - I like Rockin - yes - this is very nice and I will pass it on with pleasure...

so happy to know you have been visiting...

and BEing, DREAMing and PLAYing with me

xox - eb.

Karin (creativechaos) said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm heading out the door to Los Angeles right now and I'm taking my "rockin Girl" award with me!! Ha ha....I hope I see the Beckman's when I'm up there....they will be soooo jealous! Thanks Linda!!! you just made my day! Oh....and those twirly skirts!! Adorable! Ok...I'm out the door...... Karin

Ulla said...

LINDA! Thank you sooooooo much! I should be giving it to you! I am honored and humbled by your mention... Hugs and Kisses and more Hugs to you!

Judy said...

Well now, what a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning!
Thanks so much for the award Linda - I am truly honoured. Wow, I can't quite believe it - so from one rocker to another -woohoo.

Angela said...

Wonderful and very much deserved. I must say that you did a great job at choosing who to give the award to. Great post!
*HUGS*

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Linda. Great choices for the Rockin Girl Blogger Award!

Hope you are having a great summer!

Susan
xo

Cre8Tiva said...

this is a fun award...thanks for sharing your favs...blessings, rebecca

Donna O'Brien said...

Hi Linda- very cool! I've only know your site for a short while but love to come and visit!
Donna
PS-Good choices maid by you!!

eb said...

thanks again -

xox - eb,